The membership period runs from 1st January to 31st December and for 2021 the membership renewal fee per member is £10, or for joint members: £20.
Your U3A membership is administered in a separate database known as Beacon. You can access that from this page via the link below, which is known as the Beacon Members’ Portal.
In Beacon: you can update your U3A membership contact details e.g. telephone number and e-mail address, etc.
Also, providing your annual subscription is due (after the 1st January each year): you can renew through the portal and make payment using either a debit/credit card, or PayPal. This is safe & secure – it also reduces administration and speeds up the whole process compared to cheque, cash or even bank transfer. The details required were shown in your renewal invitation e-mail, just enter what is shown in that, it was sent at 00:05 on 01/01/2021 this year.
1) Your Membership Number can be found in your renewal invitation
2) Always enter your Forename as registered; e.g. if you registered as ‘David’, entering ‘Dave’ will cause a failure – see renewal invitation
3) The Surname field is case sensitive; so don’t forget to capitalise correctly
4) The Post code must match what you previously supplied – see renewal invitation
5) The e-mail address must match what you previously supplied – see renewal invitation
NB Please do not enter anything in the Emergency Contact box, if you do, it will be deleted due to GDPR issues that arise if we hold that information.
Also, please do not upload a photo for similar reasons.
Please use this link to enter our Beacon Members’ Portal
You may also renew by posting a cheque for £10 made out to Windsor & District U3A to the following address;
Membership Secretary, Windsor & District U3A, Box 165, 24 – 28 St Leonards Road, Windsor, SL4 3BB
Please write your Membership number on the back of the cheque, this can be found in your renewal invitation.
Joint members may post a cheque for £20 made out to Windsor & District U3A, ideally with both membership numbers written on the back.